Vision and Mission
THE VIBRANT CAPITAL CITY OF NUEVA ECIJA
GEARED TOWARDS AN INVESTMENT FRIENDLY
AND AGRO-INDUSTRIAL ECONOMY IN A WELL
MANAGED ENVIRONMENT AND AN ORGANIZED
URBAN GROWTH WITH GOD LOVING, FAMILY
ORIENTED, SELF-RELIANT AND DYNAMIC
PALAYANOS, GUIDED BY AN EFFICIENT,
EFFECTIVE, COMPASSIONATE AND
TUNGO SA BAGONG
“ NOW NA! “
- 1. ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Intensity food production and security, inland-fisheries, orchard, herbs and spices production and cooperative development
- Pursue the full blast development of the Agri-Industrial Center as a Special Economic Zone
- Intensity manpower and skills development program and provide livelihood opportunities and employment services.
- 2. SOCIAL EQUITY
- Sustain a comprehensive and integrated delivery of social services. Solve poverty problem.
- 3. GOVERNANCE AND DEVELOPMENT PARTNERSHIP
- Pursue and implement a responsive, sustainable, comprehensive and an integrated development strategy thru multi- sectoral consultations and dynamic partnership with civil society.
- Support and promote partnership with the Provincial Government, Municipalities and City in District 3.
- Promote and enhance the social, economic, cultural and political consciousness of Palayanos thru proactive and participative governance.
- Work closely with the other’4 cities in the province for program concentration and/or collaboration.
- Partnership with the military at Fort Magsaysay for peace and order and civilian-military relationship.